UX Specialist at Objectivity works as a part of Design Guild alongside with UX Designers, UI Designers, Illustrators and Animators. You will play a crucial role in creating wireframes, mockups and interactive prototypes for web and mobile applications. Close collaboration and direct communication with other team members and the client is an important part of our delivery process. You can be sure that your voice will be heard and that you will have an impact on your team’s decisions.
- Planning and conducting user research, analysing findings and running usability tests.
- Creating wireframes, mockups and interactive prototypes for web and mobile applications.
- Designing different types of applications (b2c and b2b applications, enterprise solutions).
- Assistance in defining, preparing and executing UX approach for the project.
- Assistance in planning and running meetings, workshops, design sessions with the team and clients.
- Participating in discovery phase activities.
- Running internal UX training to promote and evangelize the importance of design within the company.
- Sharing trends: emerging design, technology, industry, regulatory and market ones with the team or community.
- At least two years of experience in UX Design, Service Design or a similar area.
- Courage to speak up and ’can-do’ approach.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills that allow to effectively work with business stakeholders and the team.
- Very good communciation skills inthe English language (B2+).
- Ability to collaborate in an interdisciplinary team (developers, business analysts, salesmen, client stakeholders).
- Ability to design lo-fi mock-ups (hi-fi is an advantage).
- Understanding of and experience in research methods, design techniques and user testing.
- Experience in facilitating workshops will be an advantage.
- Attention to details and basic understanding of graphic design.
- Passion for UCD and for being an evangelist of a user-oriented design.
- Understanding of capabilities and limitations of the current Web technologies as well as mobile trends and technology.
- Readiness to work in different working models (on-site, remote, hybrid).
- UX is an important area at Objectivity. Our team consists of 16 experienced designers (UX Designers, UI Designers, Illustrators and Animators).
- It’s up to us (to a large extent) what the UX will become for the client - an artifact in the form of a mock-up or an approach to the ’user first’ project.
- We create system design, design modern solutions for IoT, augmented reality. We build user experience in conversations with chat bots.
- We spread knowledge and promote the value of User Experience both inside and outside the company.
- We help clients make strategic decisions related to the implementation and development of products (we conduct a lot of workshops).
- We design solutions supporting the work of users from many different industries, e.g. retail, finance, aviation, real estate.
- We design in line with the business (BA), conceptual (UI) and technological (Frontend) assumptions, which means that we are close to the project.
… Even if we do not get to start our cooperation, you are certain to receive extensive feedback including both business and technical aspects. We believe it is one of the most valuable development tools.
We make Clients happy because we are comfortable at our jobs. Learn more about the perks that help us focus on delivery by addressing lots of daily challenges of working professionals.
- ‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
- Working remotely or at the Gdańsk/Wrocław office
- Contract for an indefinite period from day one
- Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
- Insurance capital fund
- Life and travel insurance
- Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
- Development within working hours (8 days/year)
- Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
- English or German classes during working hours
- Pluralsight package
- 33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
- Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional (2000/8000 PLN)
- Relocation bonus (6000 PLN)
The type of contract shall depend on the actual rules of cooperation established between us during the recruitment process.
Only employees are entitled to benefits package.